Exhibitor Package: $1,000
A limited number of Exhibitor spaces are available at the STEM 2020 Conference on a first-come, first-served basis.
The exhibit area is located in the atrium of the Earth Sciences Building – a 3-story open space filled with natural light. This area will be used for all nutrition & lunch breaks, and adjoins some of the concurrent session rooms for the conference. Free WiFi access is available to all exhibitors and conference attendees through the UBC Visitor network. In order for the exhibitors to have access to the entire conference, including all the sessions and social events, the exhibitors must purchase a full conference registration (see options below):
The Exhibitor $1,000 package includes:
- One (1) Exhibition Booth
- One table (6′ long) and two chairs, with skirting
- WiFi access
- Acknowledgement as an Exhibitor in the Conference program
- Inclusion of the company’s info on the conference website
- One full conference registration for the Exhibitor is available at a student early-bird rate of $375
- Additional registrations for exhibitors are available at the regular conference rate
Exhibit Times & Details:
- Set-up: 9th July, 2020 | 6:30 am-8:30 am
- Tear-down: 11th July, 2020 | 1:30 pm-2:30 pm
Exhibits should be in place no later than 8:30 am on 9th July, and all displays dismantled by 1:00 pm on 11th July. The exhibition space is open to conference participants as well as non-conference traffic. Exhibitors are responsible for the security of their materials.
If you have additional requirements to be considered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org