What does your registration include?
- Five days of professional development led by international STEM education experts
- Full participation and online access to all sessions, including keynotes, presentations, workshops, symposiums, panels, poster sessions, and networking sessions
- Access to all professional development opportunities during the conference
- Opportunities to publish the research in Conference Proceedings
STEM 2021 Fee Schedule (Canadian Dollars CAD)
Early Bird rates are in effect up to and including Wednesday, April 15, 2021.
|Regular / Full||K-12 Teachers||Students|
(Before April 15)
|(5x$50/day) $250||(5x$30/day) $150||(5x$20/day) $100|
(After April 15)
|(5x$70/day) $350||(5x$50/day) $250||(5x$40/day) $200|
* The K-12 Teachers category includes those working for a school board and/or working with youth and adolescents in a teacher/instructor/educator capacity. Post Secondary is excluded.
* All Authors and Presenters at STEM2021 must register before Thursday April 15, 2021.
* If you registered for STEM2020, and carried over your registration, you are already registered for STEM2021. A partial refund will be issued in the amount beyond the revised registration fee.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the conference (on or before June 4, 2021), will incur an administrative fee. Cancellations received 14 to 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded at 50% of the invoice. No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 14 days of the conference. Cancellations must be received in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you require assistance with registration, contact email@example.com
All prices listed are in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and do not include 5% Canadian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
All registrations are subject to the conference Terms and Conditions. Payment is made through our secure online payment gateway via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).